Visual sighting, confirmed with a tracker since I was too far to see the vehicle number:

TTC 8362 is on the 41 Keele route, tracking as 8 run

10:50a: 8075 is helping out on the 171 as a supplementary bus to the regular bus due to traffic and construction

12:04p: 3518 is doing an in service training run with an instructor and trainees on the 35A Jane northbound, at Wilson

12:16p: 8305 is on the 120 Calvington. I spotted it in the turning lane from Keele onto Wilson, en route to Wilson Stn

Visual sighting:

TTC 1364 on the 32D Eglinton West. It flew westbound through Keele/Trethewey at 8:26a

Two additional sightings for the day:

3525 was drafted to help out on the 35 Jane. I noticed it at 2:24p southbound at Trethewey 

8108 was drafted to help out on the 34C Eglinton East. It has left Eglinton Stn at roughly 5:15p to start its eastbound trip

I had one TTC sighting this morning on the way to work.  One.  I saw 4550 on 509 this morning when I crossed Fleet St. as Max Webster's "Million Vacations" was playing on the car radio.  Yeah,  you can only drive down Main St. so many times but that's 506, and at this point I'd love a million vacations but I'd happily settle for only one.

Visual sighting: 

TTC 8379 is currently assisting on the 171 as supplementary service due to traffic and construction on Black Creek Dr at Eglinton

For the afternoon, 7938 replaced 8379 on the 171