Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Visual sighting:

TTC 3338 took a trip down memory lane on when I saw the bus on the 60 Steeles West route, heading eastbound at Pioneer Village Stn

Link to post
Share on other sites

TTC:

1374 was put outside of a vaccination clinic at Wilson division displaying "Thank you health care workers" (i forgot what the sign exactly said but thats the general idea).

9009, 1065 training at Wilson division

Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw a CLRV car eastbound on Lakeshore Rd. at 7th.

AE18E1DA-36BA-4B19-90F4-301C8B7F9A76.thumb.jpeg.ed651e35aa07b6dd5d2994420e47454a.jpeg

Badum-tish!  Hawhawhaw.  I’ll be here all week, folks!

I so couldn’t resist that, not after seeing it rolling down the road on top of the streetcar tracks like that.

  • Haha 12
Link to post
Share on other sites

Visual sightings:

TTC

1367 & 1387 were both helping out on the 35 Jane during the day. 1387 was later out on the 59 Maple Leaf. 
 

There’s a 10xx-11xx series bus doing the 63 Ossington as well this evening

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bus_7246 said:

Visual sightings:

TTC

1367 & 1387 were both helping out on the 35 Jane during the day. 1387 was later out on the 59 Maple Leaf. 
 

There’s a 10xx-11xx series bus doing the 63 Ossington as well this evening

It was 1034.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Visuals sighting:

TTC 8013 was helping out on the 89 Weston route earlier during midday service. The bus laying over at Keele Stn just before rush hour

Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw a bus, signed 59 Maple Leaf, turning from Strathnairn Ave. to northbound Keele. I don't think there is any short turn there. Simplest explanation is an operator got lost and went down Kincourt to Castlefield, instead of west along Ingram, and was getting back to route. 😡

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Ed T. said:

I saw a bus, signed 59 Maple Leaf, turning from Strathnairn Ave. to northbound Keele. I don't think there is any short turn there. Simplest explanation is an operator got lost and went down Kincourt to Castlefield, instead of west along Ingram, and was getting back to route. 😡

I saw the same thing too! I didn’t think to pay attention to the bus number, but it definitely was a Wilson bus on the 59B. Might be an unplanned detour

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bus_7246 said:

I saw the same thing too! I didn’t think to pay attention to the bus number, but it definitely was a Wilson bus on the 59B. Might be an unplanned detour

It's interesting to see Wilson buses, in particular NG Orion diesels, on routes like Maple Leaf and Lansdowne. I wonder how operators are liking the branch up Caledonia, dealing with all the impatient pickup-driving contractors.

I remember when Maple Leaf was all 7900s with the odd RTS.

Speaking of 7900s, 7933 heading Kiplingwards on an evening 123B Shorncliffeerway run.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ed T. said:

It's interesting to see Wilson buses, in particular NG Orion diesels, on routes like Maple Leaf and Lansdowne. I wonder how operators are liking the branch up Caledonia, dealing with all the impatient pickup-driving contractors.

I remember when Maple Leaf was all 7900s with the odd RTS.

Speaking of 7900s, 7933 heading Kiplingwards on an evening 123B Shorncliffeerway run.

Keep in mind that Wilson used to have Lansdowne before Mt Dennis opened. I remember the V CNGs & VI CNGs passing by Earlscourt loop, and remembering them at the bus bay outside of Yorkdale Mall

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Visual sighting:

TTC 1104 was drafted to help out on the 89 Weston yesterday evening. It had crossed Annette heading to Keele Stn at around 9:15p 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess this isn’t a special sighting in particular, but worth noting. 
 

Visual sighting:

TTC 1305 (Mt Dennis bus) on the 61 Avenue Rd North

Link to post
Share on other sites

EE8F81EF-021E-4ED9-B60D-3C459E89C0A6.thumb.jpeg.841fe270bcb8ddd6856292d51da769f6.jpeg
 

Another streetcar island on Lakeshore got schmucked.  This time it was the eastbound stop at Legion Road. Part of the fence and the safety light got taken out.

Somehow after a rough day at work there was something comical about the safety light sitting there face down on the ground flashing at the pavement that I had to shoot a couple seconds of video of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

7910 up early this morning, running NIS northbound on 427. Pretty fast for an old bus. I don't think I've seen this one in a while. Doesn't mean it was not going out, just not going out where I could see it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2021 at 12:57 AM, Wayside Observer said:

EE8F81EF-021E-4ED9-B60D-3C459E89C0A6.thumb.jpeg.841fe270bcb8ddd6856292d51da769f6.jpeg
 

 

IMG_9526.MOV 2.8 MB · 2 downloads

Another streetcar island on Lakeshore got schmucked.  This time it was the eastbound stop at Legion Road. Part of the fence and the safety light got taken out.

Somehow after a rough day at work there was something comical about the safety light sitting there face down on the ground flashing at the pavement that I had to shoot a couple seconds of video of it.

Yeah but there's no video, only audio and a blank screen.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw TTC 1376, 1348, 9003, and 8573 at HC today. 1348 isn't in the pictures but it's missing the rear engine cover and rear doors.

20210603_184708.jpg

20210603_184150.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TTC7447 said:

Visual Sighting
TTC 1051 (WiFi) on 941 Keele Express

They've been showing up on almost all MtD routes at one time or another. I've seen them on the 32, 79, 161, 168, 501L, 501P, 504D and 941

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...