2 hours ago, Rami A. said:

3400 also broke down today as well, coincidence???

Yeah it was at the eastbound stop on Ellesmere Rd. at Morningside Ave. this afternoon.

Other TTC Sightings:

1335TB, 1782 Both on 38 HIGHLAND CREEK To Scarborough Centre Station
1823 Broke down at the northwestern corner of McCowan Rd. at Sheppard Ave. East
3412 On 21B BRIMLEY To Scarborough Centre Station
8217 On 169A HUNTINGWOOD To Don Mills Station via Van Horne

TB-Was on training duty before changing its sign to TRAINING BUS upon arrival at Scarborough Centre Station.

13 hours ago, Xtrazsteve said:

Just waiting till TTC staff reports hybrids are still lemons! I don't think TTC would have gotten them if the board and council wasn't pushing so hard.

I wonder how the Electrics will do...

But if they do report that these Hybrids are still not reliable earlier, I wonder if it's not to late to change the specs on this batch...

8009 was on 900, it got off the 427 south at holiday drive at around 4:45, and has been parked on holiday drive since then. 

2 hours ago, H4 5600 said:

8009 was on 900, it got off the 427 south at holiday drive at around 4:45, and has been parked on holiday drive since then. 

Has now returned to the yard

• Like 1

TTC:

1502 On 38A HIGHLAND CREEK To Rouge Hill GO Station
1661 On 21A BRIMLEY To Kennedy Station
1825 On 985 SHEPPARD EAST EXPRESS To Don Mills Station
3444 On 38B HIGHLAND CREEK To UTSC
9082 On 985A SHEPPARD EAST To Scarborough Centre Station

9232 On 12A KINGSTON RD. To Kennedy Station via Variety Village and Brimley Rd.

Last Monday, I was on TTC route 68A run 4 (didn't catch the vehicle number) and the operator was smart enough to downshift to 3rd gear max in slippery conditions (and even turn on performance mode). Whether he remembered something from training or figured out how to use the shift selector I don't know, but definitely something most operators don't do regularly.

And today, there were three LFS hybrids on route 939 in the evening (earlier this week there was no more than one), including this one, 3417 on route 939B, run 11 from Finch West station:

IMG_20190208_182354.jpg

TTC 80xx in Walk Off the Earth's song "Fifth Avenue".

24 minutes ago, Orion VI said:

Sightings: 

1035 and 1072 on 14 Glencairn.

I know that your talking about TTC, but other people may not know. So next time add TTC above your sightings

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ultimate said:

About where in the video?

1:53 in the lyric video. Run 55 with a TPS car in the background.

• Like 1

I was out shovelling the driveway and saw Nova artic on Old Finch between Morningside and Valley center drive didn't catch the unit # I should add I have lived on a side street just off old finch almost two years and never seen one on this route till today 

• Haha 1

They re deploy them on “flat” routes regardless of passenger demand, rather than risk stranding in inclement weather such as this.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bus_Medic said:

They re deploy them on “flat” routes regardless of passenger demand, rather than risk stranding in inclement weather such as this.

Oh ok, I thought that might have been why since I have lived in the area I've noticed the plows don't get to the streets for a day or so, though old finch is slightly better due to the amount of morning and later afternoon traffic 

3436 was parked NIS with its rear doors open and operator was writing something, at Finch Ave East and Sandhurst Circle. Today at around 8:30 a.m.