I saw TTC 4230, apparently in service, eastbound from Humber loop shortly after 10 PM last night. I wonder when this will start counting as a special sighting?

Transsee says that it's out this morning as well. :blink:

4 hours ago, Tramguy said:

According to Transsee at 8 AM Sunday, all service vehicles on 501 are Flexities except for 3353.

No CLRV's went out today (or this morning atleast) due to the cold weather. Buses and Flexitys were replacements

• Like 1

TTC:

8412? was involved in a collision around 4:30 on Gerrard Street just east of Main. Traffic was backed up well west of Main and the wheel-well/axle were severely damaged. 

UPDATE: 8412 is the bus in question, and is still there a few hours later. I'm not fully sure if it was a collision but it looked like it.

A bus left the roadway at Lawrence East Station and crashed through into the fence separating the bus roadway from the Line 3 tracks this evening. Minor injuries reported. Vehicle involved looks like it could be 8695.

Just now, Articulated said:

A bus left the roadway at Lawrence East Station and crashed through the fence separating the bus roadway from the Line 3 tracks this evening. Minor injuries reported. Vehicle involved looks like it could be 8695.

Yes, the vehicle involved is 8695.

Just now, Articulated said:

I need to start checking other threads before posting... but thanks for confirming.

No problem. It's been there for almost an hour and a half.

TTC 9084 jackknifed against the wall at the southeast corner of Scarborough Centre Station today morning around 8:45am. All buses stuck in the tunnel entering the station unloaded their passengers and the operators assisted as we walked into the station. This caused a traffic jam for buses exiting eastbound as well since there was another artic right behind 9084 with its end sticking out. After about 20 minutes, the buses stuck in the tunnel were told to use the taxi driveway to exit westbound onto Brimley, loop and come back eastbound into the station as other detoured buses were doing already. By 9:45am they managed to free 9084, allowing buses to enter the south side of the terminal. There was a solid lineup of TTC and GO buses driving through the north side of the terminal for the majority of that whole hour. Artics were also struggling to get out of the 129 bus bay, it took one operator a good 5 minutes cause the back end kept sliding out and almost hitting other buses passing on the left.

8950 on 9
3429 on 21B
8620 & 8650 on 54
1584 on 85
9086 on 985B
8857 on 116

According to Transsee at 11 AM, 501 Queen is covered by 7 Legacy streetcars, 1 Flexity and 11 buses.  I wonder why they weren't all Flexities?

3 minutes ago, Tramguy said:

According to Transsee at 11 AM, 501 Queen is covered by 7 Legacy streetcars, 1 Flexity and 11 buses.  I wonder why they weren't all Flexities?

Because they have over 60 buses running so they don't require anymore vehicles

TTC 8490 is a shelter bus at Agincourt Recreation Centre per tfspics.com.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 43 Kennedy said:

TTC # 3402 broken down at McCowan and Milner while on 131.. 👎

3400 also broke down today as well, coincidence???

Just waiting till TTC staff reports hybrids are still lemons! I don't think TTC would have gotten them if the board and council wasn't pushing so hard.

• Haha 1