Today's Sightings

14 minutes ago, TTC7447 said:

Umm...am I seeing this right?

image.thumb.png.bbd2a83b808d627d127a9d22477c100f.png

Apologies in advance if this was not the right thread to post in.

There is currently some issues with the TTC trackers and it is showing random buses signed into random routes. None of them are actually there, its an error. It is also showing the 74-78xx and 17-18xx are in service. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, 2822 said:

Yes, I've been seeing Orions on routes that were using LFS for the last yr or so more now 

The TTC has (my so affectionate name) Nova-locked a few routes out of Qsy, the 30, 66 and 189 are the main 3. On some occasions they will send Orions if there is no available Novas but it’s strongly frowned upon.

7 hours ago, Gamer Studios said:

Apparently cause people complained the orions were loud along the route...doesn't mean they are generally banned...the other day a OG did the 30

It’s mainly night time that would be an issue. Did it stay out at night? They might as well complain about high park being loud in the day.

On 7/22/2022 at 6:16 PM, Young said:

Maybe for the 30 and 189 for Mount Dennis but what garage would take 66 if they did that 

66 can also easily go to Mount Dennis with a relief at Old Mill Station. Deadheads will be longer of course but TTC has made more questionable route changes before (i.e. 71 to Queensway). 

• Like 1