Today's Sightings

8 minutes ago, Downsview34. said:

Westbound does say to Scarborough Centre Stn. I have a pic but didn't come out as great20210907_005435.thumb.jpg.c1df5343650053fe2635a88481ad2a02.jpg

I guess there's something wrong with the VISION programming cause I saw them all heading westbound at Markham Rd in the afternoon saying to UofT Scarborough. Of course they'll all turn to 38B once they pass Markham Rd as that the last stop before STC.

York Region Transit XE40 2101 operating on 57 Mulock currently at the time of post. Spotted via Transsee.

Usually, the XE40 buses only operate during peak period hours on 44 Bristol and 55 Davis Drive with the schedule having an accommodation for charging at Newmarket bus terminal. I have seen it on other routes that operate outside of the two. Operating on 56 Gorham-Eagle and Route 427 Scared Heart School via Newmarket High School. Most likely the school trip operating before going into service on a peak period route. 

Keeping it in the transit sightings thread and not clog up the YRT/Viva regular thread.