Today's Sightings

4410 got in a fender bender with a vehicle in the middle of the intersection at Spadina and Richmond today. It's front panel got cracked and the driver had to detrain everyone including a wheelchair user into the busy intersection back onto the stop. Thankfully, 3 other operators helped everyone get off safely preventing further incidents.

At 2:40 PM or so, I saw an northbound 188 Kipling South express turn west onto North Queen and then north on Shorncliffe. No diversion of 188 is listed, and looking at transsee right now, northbound buses are running straight up Kipling. So I don't know what happened there.

6 hours ago, Ed T. said:

At 2:40 PM or so, I saw an northbound 188 Kipling South express turn west onto North Queen and then north on Shorncliffe. No diversion of 188 is listed, and looking at transsee right now, northbound buses are running straight up Kipling. So I don't know what happened there.

Probably a deadhead to Kipling from Queensway or another route?

8 hours ago, Kelvin3157 said:

Probably a deadhead to Kipling from Queensway or another route?

There were people in seats who looked like passengers. Also deadheads don't generally use a legit route exposure (what happens if there is someone waiting at Kipling and Queensway and the deadhead signed 188 bypasses them?).

4 hours ago, Ed T. said:

There were people in seats who looked like passengers. Also deadheads don't generally use a legit route exposure (what happens if there is someone waiting at Kipling and Queensway and the deadhead signed 188 bypasses them?).

Drivers get ready for the route so he must've put up the 188 sign. I've seen an airport bus with the 192 sign put up while it was still deadheading to Kipling via Shorncliffe. As for the people, it might of been TTC employees also heading towards Kipling.