Today's Sightings

2 - 571 (YRTguy?) I had a good look at the driver (and he looked at me LOL)

3 - 613

91A - 331 (there is a small thing on top of the roof near the driver and its black. what is this?) NOT the antenna.

It's the external PA speaker.

nope, it's gps system if i am correct, only miller had those and they were only on the 3XX, maybe yrtguy can help us with what it is. vaughan dosen't use it, but there are plans for yrt buses to be implemented with gps.

Nope, it's signal priority, like on most of MT's 03XXs and a couple 01XXs.

YRT-Guy, the external speaker is right next to the Altamira Ad, above the front door. It's the little blue square box with 3 horizontal openings.

1000 on the 191

7909, 7941, 7946, 7950, 7952, 7958, 7972, 8000, 8006, 8010, and 8026 on the 7 today.

Accessibility Violation Spotting

6739 on the 123

6711 on the 44

7320 on the 111 (shocking)

D40LF Nightmarathon - Day 2

7310 enduced its own guillotine (not literally) on me on the 49 today. 7322 was the other midday bus.

Guillotine is also a verb, and it's adjectives I tend to use. And BTW, I decided on guillotine, otherwise I would have picked "gory".

Oops, I meant to say adjective. :blink:

Does anyone know why bus drivers park there buses so often?Especially after they just miss a traffic light?

To stay on schedule.

Saw 7978 turned off with it's four way flashers on at Weston Rd and Bradstock around 1 pm today.

Yet it's back in action during PM rush on 196.

Also, 5680-5683 all in one train on YUS

9437 on 98 out till end of day, opposite 9446 which is showing CHKMW again. It's the second Peckham-bound bus on 98 with this message. Something must be wrong.

Nope, it's signal priority, like on most of MT's 03XXs and a couple 01XXs.

YRT-Guy, the external speaker is right next to the Altamira Ad, above the front door. It's the little blue square box with 3 horizontal openings.

I know. But the 300 series, at least most of them, also have it at the front. Look closer at it next time.. Or maybe I'll try to get a close up pic of it for you. It's similar to the external speaker on the 89xx series HF New Flyers in YRT land.