Today's Sightings

9815, 9833, 0521, 0524, 0542, 0548, 0554, 0558, and 0563 were all on MT 3.

9429, 7956, 7963, and 7967 were on the 193.

9400, 9403, 9408, 9416, 9421, 9427, 9428, 9432, 9435, 9444, 9447, 7902, 7911, 7915, 7916, 7930, 7940, 7946, 7949, 7950, 7953, 7960, 7964, 7965, and 7970 were all on the 29.

You missed 0502!

In DRT news, 8021 is now sporting full DRT livery (such as it is) including the stripe and logo above the windows. This is the first Orion I to have the stripes and logo over the window.

I'm not sure what this means. Work on Orion I liveries may mean that not all the Orion I's are going to be retired when the new buses on order arrive.

In DRT news, 8021 is now sporting full DRT livery (such as it is) including the stripe and logo above the windows. This is the first Orion I to have the stripes and logo over the window.

I'm not sure what this means. Work on Orion I liveries may mean that not all the Orion I's are going to be retired when the new buses on order arrive.

And on top of it, Orion V 8012 is now in ghost (all-white) livery. I can't prove it right now, but it looks like several other Orion I's are now in white-plus-DRT logos livery (no stripes). It looks like DRT is making an effort to clean up the liveries on various ex-Ajax Transit and ex-Pickering Transit buses, many of which were never properly dealt with during APTA's existance.

8021 was one of the first buses to get the full livery (back in January). This will be the only Orion I to recieve the full livery because it is the newest Orion I in the whole fleet (1990)

8021 was one of the first buses to get the full livery (back in January). This will be the only Orion I to recieve the full livery because it is the newest Orion I in the whole fleet (1990)

Really? Seems a bit strange that I wouldn't have noticed it - unless it has been hanging around Pickering GO instead of Ajax GO.

9400 was on 29 today. 6734 was on 32B today & according to my mom just a couple minutes after I left Eglinton West 2345 got into an accident with a police car outside of Eglinton West Stn. Apearently, 2345 was turning into the stating from the bus lane(the one that goes from Marlee to Allen Rd) and the police car was turning out of the police division and 2345 I guess hit it.

Really? Seems a bit strange that I wouldn't have noticed it - unless it has been hanging around Pickering GO instead of Ajax GO.

Yep that's right, it mostly hangs around Pickering GO. A few DRT buses have been sent to Eastway for refurb.

Hmm.. I was in Durham Region today. I BELIEVE i saw 8025 sporting a DRT Livery.

And on top of it, Orion V 8012 is now in ghost (all-white) livery. I can't prove it right now, but it looks like several other Orion I's are now in white-plus-DRT logos livery (no stripes). It looks like DRT is making an effort to clean up the liveries on various ex-Ajax Transit and ex-Pickering Transit buses, many of which were never properly dealt with during APTA's existance.

that may mean that when 8013 gets back from engine work it will be painted too. If 8015 gets painted too then all Ajax/Pickering Orion V's will be in the new DRT livery.

Hmm.. I was in Durham Region today. I BELIEVE i saw 8025 sporting a DRT Livery.

8024, 8025 are all white with the DRT logos on the front and on the sides under the far back windows (no stripes). 8021 is the only Orion I to be in the full DRT livery.