York Region Transit route 760 'Vaughan Mills/Wonderland'
|Number of Branches||2|
|Types of buses used||New Flyer D40LF/R|
760 Vaughan Mills/Wonderland is an express route operated by YRT in Vaughan, Markham, Toronto, and Richmond Hill, ON.
Route 760 serves Jane St., Highway 7, and Yonge St., providing express service on Jane and Highway 7 and local service on Yonge.
This route has 2 branches:
- 760 Canada's Wonderland - Finch GO Bus Terminal (Weekends/holidays, May to October)
- 760 Vaughan Mills - Finch GO Bus Terminal (Weekends/holidays, November to mid-December; daily, mid-December to early January)
This route, aside from providing express service between the three points of interest, also serves the Thornhill community.
Route 760 connects to Viva Blue and Viva Pink during rush hours at Richmond Hill Centre Terminal (where it also connects to Viva Purple), Yonge/Royal Orchard, Yonge/Centre, Yonge/Clark, Yonge/Steeles, and Finch Station. Route 760 shares its length with Viva Blue and Viva Pink between Richmond Hill Centre and Finch Station.
When Canada's Wonderland is open, route 760 operates the full routing, providing service on weekends and holidays. However, when the park is closed, route 760 only provides service as far as Vaughan Mills, operating on weekends and holidays, with the exception of the two weeks of winter holidays where daily service is provided. It is not operated between January and April.
Route 760 was declared fully accessible in December 2012.
- Canada's Wonderland Terminal: Northern terminus when the park is open. Serves Bay 3. Connections to routes 20, 165A.
- Vaughan Mills Terminal: Northern terminus from November to end of holiday season. Serves Bay 5. Connections to routes 4, 12, 20, 85/85A/85B, 87, 360.
- Richmond Hill Centre Terminal: Serves Bay 5. Connections to Viva Blue, Viva Pink, Viva Purple, and routes 1, 83, 86, 87, 91B, 99.
- Finch GO Bus Terminal: Southern terminus. Serves Bay 11. Connections to Viva Blue/Blue A, Viva Pink, and routes 2, 5, 23, 77, 88/88A/88E, 91/91A/91E, 98E, 99, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304.
|AM Peak||Midday||PM Peak||Early Evening||Late Evening||Early AM||Day||Evening||Early AM||Day||Evening|
|760 to Canada's Wonderland||Not operated.||60|
|760 to Vaughan Mills||45|
|Weekday service to Vaughan Mills is only operated during the two weeks of winter holidays.|