Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority route 83 'College Park'
|Route Type||Regional - Radial|
|AM Peak Buses Deployed||11|
|PM Peak Buses Deployed||13|
|Weekday Average Ridership||4,474 (FY'12)|
83 College Park is a bus route operated by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority.
This is a north-south route running between the State of Maryland and the District of Columbia. Service on this route is available Monday to Saturday only from the morning to evening periods.
Major route stops
- Cherry Hill Park Campground
- Seven Springs Village
- Greenbelt Station (Sunday only) (MetroRail)
- University of Maryland
- College Park
- College Park-U of Md Station (Monday to Saturday only) (MetroRail)
- Riverdale Park
- Mount Rainier
- Rhode Island Avenue Station (MetroRail)
- ↑ 2010 Bus Fleet Plan Final Report July 22, 2010, Pgs25-29, wmata.com, retrieved 14-01-2011
- ↑ FY12 MetroBus Weekday Average Ridership, wmata.com, retrieved 12-10-2012