Unitrans is the bus operator in Davis, California. It is managed and operated entirely by students of the University of California, Davis who usually work part-time while attending school. A large attraction at the system is the use of ex-London Transport double decker buses in regular service with North American single deckers.
- A - Downtown/5th St/Alhambra
- B - Wake Forest/Sycamore/Drake
- C - Wake Forest/Anderson
- D - Lake/Russell
- E - Downtown/F St/J St
- F - Oak/Alverado/Catalina
- G - Anderson/Alvarado/North Sycamore
- H - Health Sciences/Dairy Rd.
- J - Anderson/Alvarado/Hutchinson
- K - Lake/Arlington
- L - 8th St/Chestnut/Freemont Circle
- M - 5th St/Cowell/Richards
- O - Shopper's Shuttle (weekend service only)
- P/Q - Davis Perimeter
- W - Cowell/Drummond/Lillard
Current fares are $1.00 for the general public and included in student fees for undergraduate University attendees.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 530-752-BUSS
Single deck buses
Double deck buses
- ↑ About Unitransretrieved on 2009-07-16
- ↑ Unitrans New Flyer on Flickr, flickr.com, retrieved on 2009-07-16
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Coach Buyer article on ADL, alexander-dennis.com, retrieved on 2010-02-21