Transport for London
Transport for London (TfL) overseas the planing and implementation of public transportation system in London, England. It is managed by a board of members who are well versed in the transportation situation. They are appointed by the Mayor of London.
Transport for London Responsiblties
London Buses is a division of Transport of London that is responsible for the bus system in London. Service is run by private contractors:
- Arriva - Arriva London, Arriva Shires & Essex, Arriva Southern Counties
- ComfortDelGro - Metroline
- East London Bus Group
- Epsom Coaches - Quality Line
- FirstGroup - First London
- Go-Ahead Group - Docklands Buses. Blue Triangle, London Central, London General, Metrobus
- NedRailways - Travel London
- Transdev - Transdev London
- Sullivan Buses
Docklands Light Railway
London River Services
The TfL also is responsible for the Victoria Coach Station, London's road network, and London Transport Museum.