Toronto Transit Commission route 60 'Steeles West'
|Number of Branches||6|
|Distance||19.61km (Finch Station - Highway 27)|
|Types of vehicles used||Orion VII NG , Orion VII , Nova RTS|
60 Steeles West is a bus route operated by the Toronto Transit Commission in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
This route services Steeles Avenue West between Yonge Street and Highway 27. It also services Yonge Street between Finch Station and Steeles Avenue. There is one eastern terminal, which is Finch Station. Western terminals include Islington Avenue for 60, Martin Grove Road for 60B, York University for 60C and express branch 60F, and Highway 27 for 60D and express branch 60E. During rush hours on weekdays, route 60 Steeles West operates express up and down Yonge Street between Finch Station and Steeles Ave West. The 60C branch operates as 60F and the 60D branch operates as 60E. Therefore, branch 60 and express branches 60E and 60F only operate during rush hours on weekdays.
- November 23, 2008 - Full operation transfered to Arrow Division.
This route has 6 branches:
- 60 Finch Station - Islington
- 60B Finch Station - Martin Grove
- 60C Finch Station - York University
- 60D Finch Station - Highway 27
- 60E Finch Station - Kipling Express
- 60F Finch Station - York University Express
Overnight service is not provided, however, the route operates until 1:00 AM every day.