From CPTDB Wiki
- Canadian National Railway (CN)
- Canadian Pacific (CP)
- CSX Transportation (CSX)
- Goderich and Exeter
- Ontario Northland
- Ontario Southland
- Ottawa Central
- Quebec Central Railway
- Southern Ontario
United States of America
- Connecticut Department of Transportation
- Long Island Rail Road (LIRR)
- Maryland Area Rail Commuter (MARC)
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA)
- Music City Star
- New Jersey Transit
- Northstar Commuter Rail
- Trinity Railway Express (TRE)
- UTA FrontRunner
- Virginia Railway Express (VRE)
- Buffalo and Pittsburgh Railroad (B&P)
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway (BNSF)
- Central Oregon and Pacific Railroad (CORP)
- CSX Transportation (CSX)
- Florida East Coast Railway (FEC)
- Iowa Interstate Railroad (IAIS)
- Iowa, Chicago and Eastern Railroad (IC&E)
- Kansas City Southern Railway (KCS)
- Montreal, Maine and Atlantic Railway (MM&A)
- Montana Rail Link (MRL)
- Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Paducah and Louisville Railway (P&L)
- Pan Am Railways
- Providence and Worcester Railroad (P&W)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Wheeling and Lake Erie Railway (W&LE)
- Wisconsin and Southern Railroad (WSOR)
- British Rail - Nationalized system - Defunct in 2000, now called Network Rail
- British Railways - Defunct in 1997
- Central Trains - Passenger service provider around Central England. Routes from Birmingham to Norwich, Stansted Airport, Cambridge and Ipswich via Cambridge and Peterborough.
- Connex - Passenger service provider between London Charing Cross and the Kent Coast. Defunct 2004, new franchise awarded to SouthEastern Trains
- Direct Rail Services - Freight service provider
- East Midlands Trains - Passenger service provider. Controlling routes previously owned by Central Trains and Midland Mainline.
- English, Welsh & Scottish Railway - Freight service provider
- First Great Western - Passenger service provider on the Great Western Main Line from London Paddington to Penzance and Bristol via Reading and Swindon.
- Freightliner - Freight service provider
- Gatwick Express - Express Passenger service provider between London Victoria and Gatwick Airport. Defunct in 2008, now owned by South Central.
- Great North Eastern Railway (GNER) Passenger service provider - Defunct 9th Dec 2007. New franchise awarded to National Express East Coast
- London Midland - Passenger service provider. Controlling routes from previous Silverlink County franchise.
- London Overground - Passenger service provider. Controls previous Silverlink Metro routes on the North London Line.
- London Underground - Passenger service provider on the London 'Tube' system.
- Midland Mainline - Passenger service provider on the Midland Mainline between London St. Pancras and Sheffield/Nottingham. Defunct Nov 2007, new franchise awarded to East Midlands Trains
- National Express East Anglia - Passenger service provider controlling all routes from Liverpool Street. Rebranded from One Railway in February 2008
- National Express East Coast - Passenger service provider, controlling express trains from London Kings Cross to Glasgow, Leeds, Edinburgh Waverley, Hull, Inverness and Aberdeen.
- One Railway - Passenger service provider, controlling all routes from Liverpool Street between April 2004 and February 2008.
- Silverlink - Passenger service provider on the West Coast Main Line from London Euston through Watford Junction (Silverlink County), and on the North London line from Richmond to North Woolwich until 2007 (Silverlink Metro). Swallowed up by the London Overground project in November 2007.
- South Central - Passenger service provider on the Brighton Main Line and the West Coastway from London Victoria to Brighton, via Gatwick Airport. Also controls the Arun Valley line through Horsham to Portsmouth Harbour.
- South West Trains - Passenger service provider on the South Western Main Line from London Waterloo to Weymouth, via Bournemouth, Southampton and Basingstoke. Also controls services to Guildford, Dorking and Portsmouth Harbour.
- Virgin Cross Country - Passenger service provider (Defunct Nov. 2007, Arriva Cross Country awarded new franchise)
- Virgin West Coast - Passenger service provider on the West Coast Main Line between London Euston and Glasgow, via Birmingham, Manchester, and Edinburgh.
- Wessex Trains - Passenger service provider around Cornwall, Somerset and Devon. Defunct 2006. Swallowed up by First Great Western
- West Anglia Great Northern - Passenger service provider from London Kings Cross and Liverpool Street to Peterborough, Cambridge and Kings Lynn. Also owned Stansted Express. Partly swallowed up by One Railway in April 2004. Rest of franchise swallowed up by First Capital Connect in April, 2006
- Sheffield Supertram - Sheffield
- Deutsche Bahn AG -National System
- Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG Dresden
- Schweizerische Bundesbahnen (SBB), Chemins de fer Federaux Suisses (CFS), Ferrovie Federali Svizzere (FFS) - Swiss Federal Railways