New Flyer Industries XDE35
|New Flyer XDE35|
|Years of manufacture||2010 to present|
The New Flyer Industries XDE35 is a 35-foot version of the XDE40 transit bus bus from New Flyer's Xcelsior line. The XDE35 debuted in late 2010 in a batch built for CT Transit who awarded a contract to New Flyer in late 2009.
- Length: 35'
- Width: 102"
- Height: 130"
- Turning radius: 39'
- Wheelbase: 226.75"
- Cummins ISB6.7 EPA 2010, 6.7L, 280 hp (for series and parallel)
- Cummins ISL9 EPA 2010, 8.9L, 280 hp (for parallel only)
- Thermo King RLF1-M1
- Vansco multiplex
- Composite subfloor at rear interior step with ACQ Plywood remainder
- Altro Transflor
- Gerflor Tarabus
- RCA rubber
- All wheel disc
Fuel tank capacity
- 379 ltres
- Connecticut Transit (CT Transit) - Stamford, Hartford & New Haven, CT
- King County Metro Transit - Seattle, WA (on order)
- Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) - Atlanta, GA
|New Flyer Industries|