Motor Coach Industries D4000
|Motor Coach Industries D4000|
|Years of manufacture||2001 to 2005|
|Width||96, 102 inches|
|Power/Fuel|| Diesel, Diesel|
The 102-D3 later became known as the Motor Coach Industries D4000. These coaches were available with stainless steel on the lower body. In 2006, MCI introduced the updated versions of the D4000, the "Classic" (CL) and "Contemporary" (CT) models.
A Diesel Electric hybrid version of the D4000 (D4000H) was produced for NJ Transit who ordered four units.
- Length: 40.50'
- Width: 96 or 102"
- Height: 11' 5"
- Saskatchewan Transportation Company - Regina, SK
- All West Coachlines - Sacramento, CA & Reno, NV
- Birnie Bus Service - Rome, NY
- CDTA - Albany, NY
- Central New York Regional Transportation Authority (CENTRO) - Syracuse/Oswego/Utica/Rome, NY
- DART First State
- Cleveland RTA - Cleveland, OH
- Lakeland Bus Lines - Dover, NJ
- NJ Transit
- Pace - (Suburban) Chicago, IL
- Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority - Rochester, NY
- Santa Clarita Transit - Santa Clarita, CA
- Schoharie County Public Transportation - Schoharie County, NY
- Top of the Line Tours/Jim Allen - Charleston, SC