Mississauga Transit route 57 'Courtneypark'
|Number of Branches||1|
Route 57 Courtneypark is a MiWay route. Service is provided in weekday peak periods between Meadowvale Town Centre and Islington Subway Station, travelling along Derry Road, Mavis Road, Courtneypark Drive, Convair Drive, Highway 427 and Dundas Street.
- 57 Courtneypark - Meadowvale Town Centre to Islington Subway Station (Monday-Friday, peak periods only).
- As of January 4, 2016
- September 3, 2012 - Route becomes accessible.
- September 5, 2005 - Routing extended to Meadowvale Town Centre via Mavis Road and Derry Road. Service is provided during peak periods only.
- October 20, 2003 - Renamed 57 'Courtneypark'. Route modified to operate to Courtneypark Drive and Hurontario Street via Courtneypark Drive, no longer serving Westwood Mall.
- October 15, 2001 - Service introduced as route 57 'Airport Infield' providing service between Islington Subway Station and Westwood Mall , travelling along Dundas Street, Highway 427, Convair Drive, Netherhart Road, Courtneypark Drive, Dixie Road, Derry Road, and Goreway Drive. Service is provided Monday to Friday, with frequencies of 30 minutes during peak periods and 60 minutes during midday and evening.
As of June 2015, all MiWay destination sign programming was reconfigured to a two line format as shown below.
- 57N COURTNEYPARK ~ 57 TO MEADOWVALE ~ 57 VIA INFIELD
- 57S COURTNEYPARK ~ 57 TO SUBWAY ~ 57 VIA INFIELD