From CPTDB Wiki
Fare Logistics is a systems integrator based in Victoria BC, selling and supporting Electronic Fare Collection Systems for the North American transit industry.
Fare Collection Systems
- Voyager Farebox - Validating electronic farebox with built-in GPS and remote wireless data uploading to the Fare Logistics back-end system. Farebox back-end software is based on an open API for customization to the needs of each transit agency.
- Vault-Receiver - Secure revenue collection vault, in both stationary and mobile configurations.
- Talisman Cashless Fare-Collection System - Cashless Smart Card Validator with colour display, built-in GPS and remote wireless data uploading to the Fare Logistics back-end system.
- Ticket-Vending Machine - Dispenses ticket media and reloads Smart Cards. Accepts coins, bills, credit and debit cards, and Smart Cards.
- Data Reporting - Automatic data collection through wireless or wired connections from all Fare Logistics fare-collection equipment. Back-end database software stores and organizes fleet and ridership data, tracks transactions, and provides customizable reporting.
- Configuration Management - GUI-based Configuration Management software allows customization of Farebox and reporting software. Provides secure access to the reporting system, including scheduled uploads, login maintenance, and driver display customization.
- Roam - Banff, Alberta
- Transit Windsor - Windsor, Ontario (future, late 2010)
- Wood Buffalo Transit - Fort McMurray, Alberta