From CPTDB Wiki
Fare Logistics is a systems integrator based in Victoria BC, selling and supporting Electronic Fare Collection Systems for the North American transit industry.
Fare Collection Systems
- [Voyager Farebox] - Validating electronic farebox with built-in GPS and remote wireless data uploading to the Fare Logistics back-end system. Farebox back-end software is based on an open API for customization to the needs of each transit agency.
- [Receiver & Vault] - See 'Farebox Revenue Processing'.
- [Talisman Cashless Fare-Collection System] - Cashless Smart Card Validator with colour display, built-in GPS and remote wireless data uploading to the Fare Logistics back-end system.
- [TransFare™] - TransFare™ Electronic Fare Collection System software is a comprehensive open architecture fare system solution which is designed to suit a transit agency’s specific requirements.
- [Talisman™] - Talisman™ is the cashless ISO/IEC 14443 compliant contactless smart card solution of the Fare Logistics TransFare™ fare system suite.
- [TransAdmin™] - TransAdmin™ is the robust, web based, open architecture application that manages and controls the data centric Fare Logistics TransFare™ fare system suite.
- [Farebox Revenue Processing] - The Fare Logistics TransFare™ fare system suite has a smart solution for farebox revenue processing.
- [Data Reporting] - Automatic data collection through wireless or wired connections from all Fare Logistics fare-collection equipment. Back-end database software stores and organizes fleet and ridership data, tracks transactions, and provides customizable reporting.
- [Configuration Management] - GUI-based Configuration Management software allows customization of Farebox and reporting software. Provides secure access to the reporting system, including scheduled uploads, login maintenance, and driver display customization.
- [Loyalty Program] - Many different industries offer their customers a loyalty program. The Voyager Fare Collection System extends these program capabilities to the transit industry enabling transit organization to reward some of their most loyal customers.
- [Niagara Falls Transit] - Niagara Falls, Ontario
- [BVRTSC | ROAM Transit] - Banff, Alberta
- [Transit Windsor] - Windsor, Ontario
- [Fort McMurray Transit | Wood Buffalo Transit] - Fort McMurray, Alberta
- [Brandon Transit] - Brandon, Manitoba
- [Portage Area Regional Transit Authority] - Portage County, Ohio
- [Geauga County Transit] - Geauga County, Ohio
- [Collier Area Transit] - Collier County, Florida
- [Star Metro] - Tallahassee, Florida