Escambia County Area Transit
From CPTDB Wiki
Escambia County Area Transit or ECAT is the transit system that serves the city of Pensacola and Escambia County, Florida.
- 1 ECAT Transit Center to Saufley Field and W. Fairfield Dr.
- 2 ECAT Downtown Transit Center to Myrtle Grove
- 41 Pensacola State College Transit Center to Cervantes St.
- 42 Pensacola State College Transit Center to Downtown Transit Center and Cordova Mall
- 43 Pensacola State College Transit Center to University of West Florida and Eastern side of Pensacola
- 44 ECAT Transit Center to Downtown Transit Center via "T" Street and Cervantes.
- 45 ECAT to Downtown Transit Center via Davis Highway to West Florida Hospital and University Mall.
- 47 ECAT Transit Center to Bellview, Montclair, George Stone and Pine Forest Road
- 48 ECAT Transit Center to City Hall via "L" Street and "A" Street with stops at Baptist Hospital and Pensacola High School.
- 50 ECAT Transit Center to 9 Mile Rd, Wedgewood, Lincoln Park, Ensley, Walmart Hwy 29, and DCF
- 51 ECAT Transit Center to Palafox,DCF and Ensley
- 55 ECAT Transit Center to via Pace Boulevard, and Barrancas. Serving Navy Point, and New Warrington Road Walmart.
- 58 Downtown Transit Center to NAS via Garden Street, and Navy Boulevard,also serving Blue Angel Parkway connecting with Route 62.
- 59 EXPRESS- NAS Pensacola to Cordova Mall via Navy Boulevard/Garden Street, I-110, Brent Lane, and 9th Avenue.
- 60 ECAT Transit Center to Cantonment, Quintette and Century
- 61 ECAT Transit Center via I-110 with stops at the Downtown Transfer Center and the Pensacola Civic Center to Gulf Breeze/Pensacola Beach
- 62 Perdido Express (seasonal)
- 63 Pensacola State College Transit Center to Saufley Field and Airport
- Beach Jumper EXPRESS-Garden Street and Jefferson Street to Penscola Beach via Chase Street
- Address: 1515 W. Fairfield Dr., Pensacola, FL 32501
- Fax: 850-595-3222
- Phone: 850-595-3228
|Fleet Number Range||Thumbnail||Year||Manufacturer||Model Number||Engine||Transmission||Notes|