ElDorado National MST II
|ElDorado National MST II|
|ElDorado National - MST II|
|Years of manufacture||?-2013?|
|Length||26 to 32 feet|
|Power/Fuel||Diesel, Natural Gas, Propane|
The ElDorado National MST II is the updated version of the ElDorado National MST. Like the MST, the MST II is a front engined medium duty tour and shuttle bus built on the Freightliner MB-55. It can seat 35 passengers and accomodate wheelchairs. Features of the MST II include advanced body corrosion protection system, I/O Controls multiplex wiring systems, modular vehicle logic units, automatic vehicle location systems, multiple camera security systems and a totally flat floor (no wheelwells) rear of the entrance.
- Length: 26', 28', 30' or 32'
- Width: 96"
- Beach Cities Transit - Redondo Beach, CA
- Bus Line Service of Turlock (BLAST) - Turlock, CA
- Island Explorer - Mount Desert Island, ME
- Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (LACMTA) - Los Angeles, CA (All MST-II units retired)
- Sacramento Regional Transit District - Sacramento, CA
- Yuma County Intergovernmental Public Transportation Authority - Yuma County, AZ
- ElDorado MST II, rohrerbussales.com, retrieved on 2009-07-27