ElDorado National MST
|ElDorado National MST|
|Years of manufacture||?|
|Length||24 to 32 feet|
|Power/Fuel||Diesel, Natural Gas, Propane|
The ElDorado National MST is a medium duty tour and shuttle bus. This front engined coach is built on the Freightliner MB-55. It can seat 21 to 35 passengers. Options include a lowered floor (high capacity) rear luggage compartment, conventional rear luggage, TV-DVD systems, and individual overhead storage compartment with passenger reading lights.
The MST was replaced by the updated model called the ElDorado National MST II.
- Length: 24', 26', 28', 30' or 32'
- Width: 96"
- Cummins ISB up to 260 hp
- Cummins Westport B Gas Plus up to 195 hp (CNG)
- Cummins Westport B LPG Plus 195 hp (propane) fueled engine
- Allison 2400 Series
- Premier Pacific Coach Lines - Burnaby, BC
- West Coast Sightseeing - Burnaby, BC
- Swiftrans Services - Toronto, ON
- Vancouver Trolley Company - Vancouver, BC
- ElDorado MST II, rohrerbussales.com, retrieved on 2009-07-27