Coast Mountain Bus Company route C7 'Metrotown Station / Edmonds Station'
C7 Metrotown Station/Edmonds Station is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is an east-west community shuttle route running as a SkyTrain feeder route. Service is available every half hour, seven days a week with increased 15 minute service during peak hours in the peak direction; eastbound for afternoon service and westbound to Metrotown for morning peak service.
Trips depart Edmonds Station by 18th Avenue to take Griffiths Drive, Rumble Street to Gilley Avenue, Clinton Street, Royal Oak Avenue northbound back onto Rumble, Patterson and then Imperial Street and Sussex Avenue to Beresford and Metrotown Station.
Eastbound trips depart Metrotown Station by Beresford to take Telford, Maywood and then Patterson Avenue towards Rumble Street.
Points of Interest
- Edmonds SkyTrain Station (Bay 7)
- Powerhouse Park
- Burnaby South Secondary School
- Oceanview Cemetary
- Central Park
- Maywood Park
- Metrotown Station (Bay 9)
- December 2005 - Route introduced as two way service replacing conventional service provided by former route 115 Edmonds Station/Metrotown Station
- The route is served by Community Shuttles running out of Oakridge Transit Centre.
- TransLink launches three new Community Shuttle minibus routes in South Burnaby, translink.ca, retrieved 08-04-2010