Coast Mountain Bus Company route C44 'Haney Place / Maple Meadows Station / Meadowtown'
C44 Haney Place/Maple Meadows Station/Meadowtown is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is an east-west shuttle route running between the District of Maple Ridge and eastern Pitt Meadows. Service is available Monday to Saturday running every half hour.
Trips depart Meadowtown Centre by access road onto Dunn Avenue, West Street, Hammond Road, Maple Crescent followed by Lorne Avenue, Princess Street, Ditton Street eastbound back onto Maple Crescent and then 207th Street northbound. From 207th the route continues along 117th Avenue eastbound, Laity Street northbound, 123rd Avenue, 216th Street, eastbound along 124th Avenue, 224th Street southbound, Brown Avenue and then Edge Street onto McIntosh and Haney Place Exchange.
Westbound service departs Haney Exchange by McIntosh onto 226th Street, 119th Avenue, 227th Street northbound, Dewdney Trunk Road and then northbound along 224th Street.
Peak hour service departing Haney Place terminates at Maple Meadows Station instead of Meadowtown Centre routing by West Street and then access road.
Peak hour service heading eastbound to Haney Place begins from Maple Meadows Station instead of Meadowtown Centre routing by access road, West, Hammond and then its regular route.
Points of Interest
- Meadowtown Centre
- Maple Meadows Station/West Coast Express (Peak hour only) (Bay 4)
- Ball Park
- Meadow Ridge Centre
- Jordan Park
- Ridge Meadows Hospital & Health Care Centre
- Lion Park
- Haney Place Mall
- Maple Ridge Municipal Hall
- Haney Place Exchange (Bay 5)
- Memorial Gardens
- Maple Ridge Public Library
- December 2005 - Shuttle route introduced to replace portions of conventional bus service formerly provided by routes 705 Haney Place/Meadow Ridge/Maple Meadows Station and 712 Haney Place/Meadow Ridge/Maple Meadows Station
- The route is served by Community Shuttles running out of Port Coquitlam Transit Centre.
- TransLink launches new neighbourhood-friendly Community Shuttle routes in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows, translink.ca, retrieved 23-04-2010
- The Buzzer November 25, 2005 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 23-04-2010