Coast Mountain Bus Company route 604 'English Bluff / Bridgeport Stn'
604 English Bluff/Bridgeport Station is a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This route provides service between Tsawwassen and Bridgeport Station in Richmond. The north-south service runs along Highway 99 with Orion coaches.
Morning service is provided to Bridgeport Station beginning from South Delta Exchange running south along 56th Street, westbound on 12th Avenue, south along English Bluff Road, eastbound on 1st Avenue and then northbound along 56th Street to Highway 17. From Highway 17 it takes Highway 99 northbound passing the George Massey Tunnel and Massey Exchange at Steveston Highway at Highway 99 before exiting the highway by off-ramp onto Bridgeport Road, Great Canadian Way and Bridgeport Station. Afternoon trips leave Bridgeport Station to South Delta Exchange, loop around Tsawwassen by 12th Avenue, English Bluff Road, 1st Avenue and then 56th Street to terminate at South Delta Exchange. Certain trips terminate on 1st Avenue at English Bluff Road.
Select trips to Bridgeport Station leave South Delta Exchange as a route 601 Bridgeport while select trips to Tsawwassen route from Bridgeport as a route 601 South Delta Exchange.
To South Delta
- Stops beginning from Massey Exchange
- Local stops from Massey to Bridgeport
To Bridgeport Station
- Local stops up to and including Ladner Trunk Road
- Massey Exchange (Stop request required)
Points of Interest
- River Rock Casino and Resort
- Bridgeport Station and Park & Ride (Bay 6)
- Fantasy Gardens
- George Massey Tunnel
- South Delta Exchange (Bay 1 - Bridgeport Stn) (Bay 2 - Tsawwassen Heights)
- Beach Grove Golf Course
- Dieffenbaker Park
- September 2009 - Route shortened to terminate at Bridgeport Station instead of Downtown ending express service between Tsawwassen and Downtown Vancouver
- The route runs out of Richmond Transit Centre. Buses normally servicing the route include Orion V models.
- 604 English Bluff/Bridgeport Station Schedule Effective September 2009, translink.bc.ca, retrieved 20-09-09