Coast Mountain Bus Company route 391 'Scottsdale / Scott Road Station'
391 Scottsdale/Scott Road Station is a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This is a north-south peak period only route serving the Cities of Surrey and Delta. Half hourly service is provided in the peak direction, Monday to Friday.
Morning trips operate northbound only to Scott Road Station. Afternoon trips operate southbound only to Scottsdale Exchange.
The route departs Scott Road Station by access road onto Scott Road (120th Street) heading southbound to take 96th Avenue, 116th Street south until 72nd Avenue followed by 120th Street and then 74th Avenue to Scottsdale Exchange.
Points of Interest
- Scott Road SkyTrain Station (Bay 1)
- Scott Road Park & Ride
- Scott Town Plaza
- Delview Park
- North Delta Secondary School
- Scottsdale Mall
- Scott 72 Centre
- Strawberry Hill Mall
- Scottsdale Exchange (Bay 9)
- October 2001 - Funding shortfall causes reduction in peak period service from 15 minutes to 30 minutes
- The route runs out of Surrey Transit Centre. Buses normally servicing the route include New Flyer Industries D40LF and New Flyer Industries D40LFR models.