Coast Mountain Bus Company route 335 'Fleetwood / Surrey Central Station'
335 Surrey Central Station/Fleetwood is a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This is an east-west route running in the City of Surrey through the Whalley, Guildford and Fleetwood neighbourhoods. It runs through major residential areas providing connecting service to the Expo SkyTrain Line at Surrey Central Station. Hourly service is provided midday, weekends and holidays with half hourly service at all other times.
The route departs from its eastern terminus in Fleetwood from 91st Avenue at 152nd Street heading west along 91st to take 152nd, 88th Avenue westbound, 148th Street to 84th Avenue eastbound, 160th Street until turning onto 100th Avenue and then 156th Street. From 156th the route continues along 104th Avenue westbound followed by 150th Street, 108th Avenue until Gateway SkyTrain Station and then south along 134th Street to 104th Avenue and then 135th Street to its terminus at 102nd Avenue Loop.
Eastbound trips depart 102nd Avenue Loop onto 134A Street heading northbound. The route takes 88th Avenue to 152nd Street, the Fraser Highway, Fleetwood Way northbound and then 91st Avenue to its terminus on 91st at 152nd Street in Fleetwood.
Select eastbound trips to Fleetwood route from 160th Street to 80th Avenue, 156th Street, 84th Avenue and then its regular route when school is in session.
Points of Interest
- Fleetwood Village
- Evergreen Mall
- Surrey Public Library - Fleetwood Branch
- North Surrey Secondary School
- Guildford Mall Shopping Centre/Guildford Town Centre (Bay 2 - Surrey Central) (Bay 1 - Fleetwood)
- Guildford Library and Recreation Centre
- Gateway SkyTrain Station (Bay 2 - Surrey Central) (Bay 3 - Fleetwood)
- Surrey Central SkyTrain Station (Bay 3)
- North Surrey Recreation Centre
- Surrey Public Library Whalley Branch
- Central City Mall
- SFU Surrey Campus
- September 2007 - Weekend and holiday service introduced and weekday service between 3pm and 6pm increased to half hourly
- April 2008 - Service hours extended to run until 9:00 PM on weekdays
- The route runs out of Surrey Transit Centre. Buses normally servicing the route include New Flyer Industries D40LF and New Flyer Industries D40LFR models.
- ↑ South of Fraser to see service improvements in September, translink.ca, retrieved 20-12-2009
- ↑ The Buzzer April 11, 2008 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 20-12-2009
- 335 Fleetwood/Surrey Central Station Schedule Effective December 14, 2009, translink.ca, retrieved 19-12-2009