- In 2002, Blue Bird's factory in Mount Pleasant, Iowa was closed.
- On July 16, 2007, Blue Bird Corporation announced the sale of its Coachworks Coach and Waterlodge RV product lines and manufacturing facility to Complete Coach Works of Riverside, CA.
- In August 2006, Blue Bird's transit bus line is acquired by NABI
- In August 2007, Blue Bird closed it's Canadian factory, which opened in 1958, in Brantford, ON.
- On October 14, 2009, Blue Bird and Girardin Minibus entered into a joint venture called Micro Bird Inc. to market Girardin's type-a buses under the Blue Bird name.
- Conventional (1960's-2003)
- CV200 (1992-2003)
- EC-72 (2006-2008)
- Envirobus 2000 (prototype)
- Micro Bird (1975-2010)
- Mini Bird (1977-2005)
- TC/1000 (1997-2001)
- TC/2000 (1987-2003)
- City Bird (1976-1986)
- CS Bus
- Q-Bus (1992-2001)
- Ultra LF (2003-2009)
- Ultra LMB (2004-2008)
- Xcel 102 (2001-2008)
- Address: PO Box 937, 402 Blue Bird Blvd. Fort Valley, GA, 31030
- Fax: 478-822-2466
- Phone: 478-825-2021
Blue Bird North Georgia
Opened in 1984, currently produces the Vision line.
- Address: PO Box 807, 1198 Shattuck Industrial Blvd., LaFayette, GA 30728
Blue Bird Canada
Opened in Brantford, ON in 1958 and closed in 2007.
Blue Bird Midwest
Opened in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa in 1962 and closed in 2002.
Blue Bird de Mexico
Opened in Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico in 1995 and closed in 2001.
Blue Bird East
Opened in Buena Vista, VA in 1972 and closed in 1992.
Blue Bird Central America
Opened in Guatemala City, Guatemala in 1965 and closed in the 1980s.
- Blue Bird Corporation - History (retrieved 7 December 2008)
- Mass Transit Magazine
- North American Bus Industries, Inc.
- Personal notes & sightings